• December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!
  • October 11WMS softball team plays FMS today at 4:15 at Colonia middle!

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Chiefs vs. Patriots

https%3A%2F%2Fcommons.wikimedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFile%3ANFL2021_-_Washington_Football_Team_vs._Kansas_City_Chiefs_177_%252851615477331%2529.jpg
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:NFL2021_-_Washington_Football_Team_vs._Kansas_City_Chiefs_177_%2851615477331%29.jpg

What was the score?  What did you expect to happen?  Did anything interesting happen?  

This weekend the Chiefs played against the Patriots.  The score was 27/17     For the chiefs to win the game.   Yes there was and it was sad for me. In the second half Kadarius Toney dropped the ball into the hands of Jahlani Tavai.Im going to tell you most of what happened so the Chiefs were 8-5 and the Patriots were 3-10 .They were about to start the game when the Chiefs got the ball first.They got a lot of first downs to get to field goal range Harrison Butker kicked it and saddlery missed the field goal.Then the patriots got ball and got to the field goal range kicks it and misses looks like both teams are down bad.But no one team is not KC is going to get rushing touchdown By Rashee Rice that will put KC on the board.But no the patriots will answer back with another touchdown that will make it 7-7.Patrick Mahomes he throws the ball to get back a interception and they get to KC territory.They did not get to the field goal range and got it witch put the patriots on to 7-10.Im going to cut to the ending of the game the Score was 27 to 17 and both teams was not scored and Kansas City Chiefs let the clock run down and they won the game. They will be now 9-5 and other teams record 3-11 so that’s all everybody see you guys next week.