• December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!
  • October 11WMS softball team plays FMS today at 4:15 at Colonia middle!

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

What WMS ‘gotta eat?

Sincere L
Hey there Mr.Salinas what you eating???

Why is food so important to people? Because people love it and sometimes food makes people happy.  I love food, it is so good to me andIi feel everyone loves food in their own way.  That’s why I decided to interview WMS staff and students about their love for food. 

Mr. McGurie, the WMS music teacher, said  his favorite food is shepherd’s pie.   For a family gathering, he would eat a lot of pasta salads.  His favorite late night snack is garlic sun chips.  His top 3 sandwiches are as follows: Chicken cutlet sandwiches  are a number for him , then a chipotle cheese steak, and a meatball sub with birch beer reminds him of his childhood. He celebrates, 

Alice Mahoney, a WMS 8th grader, said her favorite food is arroz con frijoles which is rice and beans. For family gatherings on her fathers side, they eat rice and mash. Her favorite snack is doritos. Her top 3 sandwiches are turkey sub, ham and cheese, and any sandwich from Subway. Her favorite childhood snack is an eggo. She celebrates Christmas and Thanksgiving. 

Mr.Salinas,  the WMS basketball coach/spanish teacher, said His favorite food is beef or chicken soup. At family gatherings he eats Italian food and Hondurian food. His favorite late night snack is ice cream and  his top 3 sandwiches are turkey cheese ham, salami, cheese, and chicken parm.  A food that reminds him of his childhood is flour tortillas. He celebrate Christmas and he usually have some traditional Honduran food and depending on where he is he would eat Italian food or Hondurian food or just American food.