• December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!
  • October 11WMS softball team plays FMS today at 4:15 at Colonia middle!

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

FOOTBALL VS FUTBOL

Football wins!!!! Photo from (Picryl.com) Under creative common license

Football vs soccer has been around for a long time with no clear winner. Soccer is more popular around the world but in the USA football is more popular. When it comes to pay, football players are paid more. So with this we decided to interview to see the more popular answer in WMS.Out of the 7 people interviewed, football was the more popular choice with 4 picking football but both sports are unique in their own ways.

Arsenio Hernendez stated he likes soccer more than football and even plays soccer but thinks football is more entertaining with the “big hits.”

Arsenio also stated that if he had to go pro “I Would pick soccer because there are more choices with the teams.”

But his friend William Gomez said if he would go pro in soccer even with the injury rate it would be worth it for the money.

Then on the other side Dylan Stevens said he liked football more because there’s more scoring than in soccer where most of the time it’s 1 or 2 goals, he also said his favorite thing about football was building bonds with his teammates. 

Bradley Nunez couldn’t pick a side because he has played both football and soccer and couldn’t pick a side but he thinks he would play soccer if he had to go pro for the fun and a bit of the money.

Bradley also said That he thinks  “both sports aren’t that fair from time to time.” This is mostly brought up with how sometimes referees make bad calls or difficult calls that the outcome is going to be bad for one team.

Furthermore, these controversial calls are remembered for long periods of time, depending on the situation.

In addition, Dondell Leonard stated, “I think soccer is more fair because the rules are enforced better.” But even if the rules are enforced better there are still a lot of controversial calls coming from referees.

But whether you think soccer or football is better they both have their ups and downs, so hopefully this article can help you be more informed about the both sides of football vs soccer.