• December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!
  • October 11WMS softball team plays FMS today at 4:15 at Colonia middle!

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Mrs.Duffy The Favorite Teacher

Mrs.Duffy+poses+for+a+picture+
    Andrew G
    Mrs.Duffy poses for a picture

Ever had a favorite teacher? Well at WMS the favorite is Mrs.duffy I went out and interviewed students about our favorite teacher.

Eian Gonzalez a 7th Grade says that he likes “her teaching style and her charisma to teach the student. You can tell that she really cared about her students” . He also said that his favorite book in that class was “The Watsons go to Birmingham.”    

Aryaceli rosa is also 7th grade student at WMS is a student who might not say but has a favorite teacher, who you might ask Mrs. Duffy Aryaceli had her call last year but Mrs,Duffy is still cherished but Aryaceli and sadly she can’t remember much of that class but she still has mrs. Duffy in her heart.

Mrs.duffy was Aryaceli’s favorite teacher because “she was really funny and nice”

And Mrs.Duffy has helped her a lot with grammar.

Duffy says that she thinks the reason the students love her and her class is because” They feel loved, they feel like I respect them. I care about them because I do and I do respect them and they respect me and we just have a good relationship and we have a fun time learning.”

Duffy also reads a lot of books like The Crossover and The Watsons go to Birmingham she reads many books but she said that “Last year her book was The Watsons go to Birmingham” she loves her students and says that “ I’m a teacher because she wants to make a difference and hoping that kids do well.