• December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!
  • October 11WMS softball team plays FMS today at 4:15 at Colonia middle!

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Special Features: Mrs. Acheson

Makayla M
Mrs. Acheson poses for photo in her office at WMS.

Mrs. Acheson is a Students Assistant Counselor at Woodbridge Middle School. She has her licenses for LPC which stands for Licensed Professional Counselor. She also has “the highest level of licensure for mental health in the state of New Jersey.” 

Mrs. Acheson is known at WMS for her inspiring personality and making kids feel safe in her office. She is also a very easy person to talk to, and gives great advice. Before Mrs. Acheson started working here at WMS she worked in Ross Street School, she stated that ”it’s been a big change in transition from elementary school to middle school, it’s been challenging and rewarding at the same time.” 

She also has a few hidden talents most people might not know about, Mrs. Acheson speaks Spanish and knows sign language. She says she thought it was important to learn a lot of Spanish because her kids are Italian and Puerto Rican.

Someone who has inspired Mrs. Acheson is her mentor, Barry Mascary, Mrs. Acheson said, “He inspired me as a human and as a counselor to be my most authentic self and to not apologize for the fact that I’m a little different than other people and I’m okay with that.”

Mrs. Acheson has inspired a lot of people that have all good things to say about her, such as pretty, funny, smart, kind, generous, trustworthy, and dependable. She always helps students in any way she can and she is the type of person you can talk to about anything and feel safe in her office. Mrs. Acheson is much appreciated in Woodbridge Middle School and students are grateful for her coming to this school.

(In regards to Barry, Rest In Peace, Your legacy lives on in Mrs. Acheson)