• December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!
  • October 11WMS softball team plays FMS today at 4:15 at Colonia middle!

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Is Avengers: Endgame five out of five infinity stones?

Photo labeled for non-commercial reuse via https://www.google.com/search?q=avengers+endgame&rlz=1CAQXWL_enUS865&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=sur%3Af&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiu4aSJ_P3lAhUip1kKHR_sAb0QpwUIIw&biw=1300&bih=605&dpr=1.05&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=3chEfVfzpMprjM: Under the Creative Commons Licence

Warning! Spoiler Alert

The world went stir crazy for the movie that was made around 305 million dollars on opening day.

Avengers: Endgame is part two of Avengers: Infinity War; in the movie whoever is left of the Avengers and The Guardians of the Galaxy team up and try to find the infinity gauntlet. They want to find it in order to snap their fingers to reverse Thanos’s snap and bring everyone back.

My favorite character in the MCU is Iron Man, but in Avengers: Endgame my favorite character is Thor or Captain America. Students from WMS said characters such as Iron Man or Spiderman.  People say they like Iron Man because he snapped Thanos and they like Spiderman because he had such an awesome relationship with Iron Man. I like Thor because he had awesome scenes in the movie, but when I say awesome I mean funny. When he started talking about the infinity stone he was guarding he was so emotional to the point where it was super funny. Another really funny part was when Thor was fighting Thanos he was fat and I don’t know why but, that was really funny to me. When it comes to Captain America, I would say he had the best scene in the movie. When I was watching it at the theaters everyone was clapping when he picked up the “Mjolnir” and started beating up Thanos.  

I went around and asked the seventh graders at WMS why they wanted to watch Avengers: Endgame. Some students said, “I watched Infinity War and I wanted to know what would happen next.” Others said, “ I’m a huge Marvel fan.” I only watched because I thought Infinity War was such a great movie; I wanted to see Avengers: Endgame and my brother also had an extra ticket. 

I went around to different classes and asked on a scale from one to ten, ten being the best how good it was. The majority of people interviewed said ten but I got answers such as 8, 9, and 9.9 . Did you know that while they were filming Infinity War they were also filming Avengers: Endgame

I don’t think any movie in the world could beat Avengers: Endgame even though I haven’t really watched any of the other Marvel movies.  I wanted to find out students’ opinions on what the worst marvel movie is. The majority of people said, The Hulk or  Thor: The Dark World. I haven’t seen all the movies, but out of all the Marvel movies I’ve seen, my choice for worst Marvel movie would be Captain Marvel

I had to ask the question, even though it killed me. How did you feel at the end of the movie when Tony Stark died? Students said that they were crying, found it depressing, or they were sad. I know for a fact I was crying because everyone in the theater was looking at me.

Then, it came to what could be better in the movie? Surprisingly, a few people said more characters in the end.  Mr.Malmstrom said, “More Hulk fighting.” I would say they should’ve made the movie more logical. In the movie, I believe Bruce Banner said, “If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future, and your former present becomes the past, which can’t be changed by your new future.” I get the gist of it, but I don’t understand the last part. If they went back in time before Thanos got the stones,they could have retrieved them and brought them back to the future .  What I don’t understand is how does the future not change the past if your changing a part of time that has already happened?

There was one question that everyone said yes to and I said no. Do you think that with Iron Man and Captain America gone will the MCU still be good? Actually everyone I interviewed said yes the MCU will still be good. I said no because they’re getting rid of two OG Avengers. First of all, when he got into the endgame mess he said, “Get back what I lost I hope, but keep what I have at all costs.” He said this when Natasha, Steve , Scott , and Bruce came to get Tony to help them with trying to create time travel. I don’t think that they went with they’re word because he did not keep what he had. He died. When they turned Captain America old, I just thought,“wow” the MCU is going to be bad after this.

Despite all the negative things I said, Avengers: Endgame is still a great movie.  I would definitely recommend this movie for ten and up. The only reason I would recommend this movie for that age is because they use a few strong words in the movie; either way I would still rate this movie five out five infinity stones. No movie that I’ve ever watched took ten consecutive years to build. There is just so much drama and effort put into this movie.