Amicable April Students of the Month

Mrs. Torella

Jaydin Rose and Genesis Henriquez: Eighth grade Students of the Month

WMS’ Students of the Month are continuing to work hard through the year’s end.  The inspirations of the students were almost as wonderful as they are.

The sixth grade Students of the Month are Erick Fraga and Trisha Castro. Erick says,“I like math,” so it easy for him to focus.  He also included that when he focused he works and tries hard to maintain his grades.  Castro states, “My brother always inspires me because he is in Princeton and that inspires me to get good grades.”

Mrs. Torella
Sixth grade Students of the Month: Trisha Castro and Erick Fraga

Anaiah Collazo and Adian Idell are the seventh grade Students of the Month. Collazo says achieving her goals of keeping good grades will hopefully lead to a college scholarship, just like her role model, “My sister because she went to college for free because she got good grades.”Idell says he wants to prove to his family that he is smart, and that he can do things other people can’t.

Mrs. Torella
Seventh grade Students of the Month: Adian Idell and Anaiah Collazo

The graduating eighth grade Students of the Month are Jaydin Rose and Genesis Henriquez. Rose states, “I always try to do my best.  Sports and school are both a competition.  Because I do Cross Country and I have to try my best there and I have to do the same in school.”  Henriquez says, “I knew I had to be a good student. Mr. Malmstrom inspired me because he made me feel like I had to be a better person.”

Even as they near the last month, WMS students continue to work hard.  All in all, our students are shining bright each month.