They weren’t only serving music at Cafe Night

Genesis Henriquez

THE HOSTESS WITH THE MOSTEST: Mrs.Liastro and Mr.O’Connor after the performance .

WMS Drama club ran Cafe Night where students showed their hidden talents. On March 23 students were able to perform. Mrs.Liastro and Mr.O’Connor hosted the event in the cafeteria.

Genesis Henriquez
PERFORMING: Noah Monsanto played guitar.

Around twenty performers were at Cafe Night. Andrea Rodriguez said, “ I was nervous when I went up to perform.” Other performers agreed with Rodriguez.

Performers had many things to say about Mrs.Liastro and Mr.O’connor.  Rodriguez said, Mrs.Liastro and Mr.Oconnor were “helpful” and “patient”.  Natalie Congas was a singer at the event. Congas wants to thank Mrs.Liastro and Mr.O’Connor for hosting the wonderful event.

WMS students and parents went to Cafe Night. Mr.Malmstrom said,” The turnout was fantastic. It showed what a tight knit relationship we have at WMS.”  Mrs.Liastro explained that as the years go by more and more students volunteer to perform.

Some students that performed have been doing talent shows or performances for a while. Cafe Night has been happening for three to four years.

Mrs.Liastro and Mr.O’connor were able to move from the auditorium to the cafeteria. They had to move to the cafeteria since construction was going on in the auditorium.
After all the performers performed attenders of Cafe Night were able to have snacks.

SCRUMPTIOUS SNACKS: After the show snacks were served.