• December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!
  • October 11WMS softball team plays FMS today at 4:15 at Colonia middle!

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

The Detroit Pistons and their recent struggles

Nolan Nixon
Advertising the Detroit Pistons

The Pistons have recently been struggling with almost every part of a functional basketball team. They’re not that bad of a team but they can’t seem to do anything right. However, there are worse teams that prevent making baskets and much more like scoring margins. But the Pistons definitely aren’t the worst team in the league.

8th grader, Dillon Diaz, said he thinks player Cade Cunningham could do better. “You know he is a walking bucket so you know he’s gonna show out everytime he can,” said Diaz. He believes that he needs a better team around him. Diaz said, “I know what he could bring to the table for the Lakers. He could help Lebron and Anthony Davis and could bring in a lot of wins. I know Cade Cunningham is the one for the Lakers.”

8th grader, Yadiel Llanos, said he thinks Cade just has a lot of weight on his shoulders. When asked if he thinks Cunningham would do good with a trade, Llanos replied with, “Yes he definitely would. Specifically speaking, I think he would be a perfect fit for the “Golden State Warriors.” Llanos thinks Cunningham just needs help.

7th grader, Bryson , believes that they could do better and improve. He says they didn’t have the right players and they don’t work together. Nelson said, “Maybe another environment would be better for him.” He thinks Cunningham and Lebron would make a “great” duo. Nelson doesn’t think all the good players work well together because he said a team is usually built around a superstar.

Overall, Cade Cunningham could lead his team to some victories but the team happens to be struggling to bring up points to the board. If his team works together, they could improve as a whole. Even though there are worse teams, they could possibly create a better image for themselves and the team.