• October 4Lady Warriors vs. AMS 3:45 10/9

• October 4Baseball game vs. IMS @ WHS 3:45 Tues. 10/16

• October 4Baseball game vs. FMS @ WHS 3:45 Mon. 10/15

Is it worth the 1,000 dollars?

AN+UPDATE+A+DAY+KEEPS+THE+APPLE+STORE+AWAY%3A+The+iPhone+X+and+arpods.+
AN UPDATE A DAY KEEPS THE APPLE STORE AWAY: The iPhone X and arpods.

Public via https://www.google.com/search?q=iphone+x&rlz=1CASMAI_enUS724US728&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=sur:fc&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjj1uui5t3bAhWDxVkKHR9AAE4QpwUIHg&biw=1366&bih=654&dpr=1&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=uzWXll74VmglMM under Creative Commons Licence

Amanda Del Monte, Spring Author

The iPhone X has been blowing up all around the world. It is the best smartphone ever according to other articles

It has some amazing features that no other phone has. Face ID, no home button, all screen and animoji.

Face ID: Your face is now your password. To unlock your phone just look at it. Pay for music, games and many more by just looking at your phone. Face ID adapts to your change in physical appearance over time.

No Home Button: Instead of pressing a button to clear your apps, go to the home screen, or turn it on. Now you have to swipe up on the bottom of the screen to do all of those thing.

All Screen: The iPhone X has no area where the front facing camera and speaker and where the home button is, but there’s a little section on the top of phone for the speaker and the front facing camera but it doesn’t take up the whole top like the it did on other iPhones, so it is all screen.

Animoji: Animoji is an animated emoji feature. This responds to facial expressions  to animate various 3D animated emojis that can be sent as a video file with sound The emojis you can use are, Alien, Cat, Chicken, Dog, Fox, Monkey, Panda, Pig, Pile of Poo, Rabbit, Robot, Unicorn, Bear, Dragon, Lion, Skull, Koala, Tiger, Ghost and T-Rex.

The iPhone X as the most durable glass in a smartphone, front and back. According to many Youtube Videos that I saw, you can drop the phone from above your head and it won’t crack. A person stabbed the back of the phone with a knife and nothing happen. It comes with wireless charging and is water and dust resistance. With wireless charging, you can just put your iPhone on the charger and it will charge. On the iPhone X you can take portrait selfies. On the iPhone 7+ and 8+, how you can take portrait pictures, which makes the background blurred. You can do the same thing but also on selfies, not just pictures. Both of the rear cameras have optical image stabilization and fast lense for outstanding photos and videos even it low light. The iPhone X is smaller than iPhone 8+, but it is closer to the size of the iPhone 8.

The iPhone X cost $ 1,000, but the parts to make an iPhone X with 64 gigabytes cost $370.25.

The iPhone X works the exact same as the other iPhones and it’s not even the biggest iPhone. I don’t think it is worth the 1,000 at all. Why would you buy a middle schooler a $1,000 phone? What are they going to use it for? Everyday things right, so why don’t you just by them an iPhone 6  with 128GB for $300 or even just a regular iPhone 6 for $100 instead of a $1,000 phone that they’re going to use just any other phone.