Diving into Summer

SUMMER IS THE BEST PART FOR EVERY STUDENT BECAUSE SCHOOL GETS THEM TIRED.

Photo by long wallpapers from google used with permission

Maria Gonzalez, Spring Author

School is almost over and summer break is almost here! Many students are animated for this summer. Students all over the world are going to far places with their family and friends.

“Summer is the best part of the year,” Gianna  said. Gianna would like to visit two places this summer. She said, “I would love to visit Italy and Bahamas this summer”. Gianna wants to go to these places because she wants to experience it and because she has never been there.

Anyla is a “summer person”. She loves everything about summer. This summer Anyla is going to Virginia with her dad, Georgia with her mom, and to a waterpark with her dad and cousins. Anyla said, “If there is any other place this summer, I would love to go to Dominican Republic.”

Aliza thinks this summer is going to be “lit”. This summer Aliza said that she is going to the Dominican Republic then to Florida. “I’m going to Dominican Republic to visit my grandparents and I’m going to Florida just to have fun and hang out with my family,” Aliza said.

I can’t wait until school is over because I don’t want to wake up early every single weekday. Now I can sleep and wake up at whatever time I want. This is the best part of summer for everyone.