The big cup

The big cup is coming.

the+bg+cup+%3A+this+is+one+thing+that+people+have+been+waiting+to+watch+the+cup.+they+were+waiting+to+see+who+would+be+in+it+
the bg cup : this is one thing that people have been waiting to watch the cup. they were waiting to see who would be in it

photo via https://www.google.com/search?q=stanley+cup&rlz=1CADEAC_enUS797US797&tbm=isch&source=lnt&tbs=sur:fc&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwig58GTlb_bAhUj94MKHd90Dm0QpwUIHg&biw=1366&bih=654&dpr=1&safe=active&ssui=on#imgrc=0N8cM5eKDBlWfM: under the creative commons license

John Bakos, Spring Author

The Stanley cup is the biggest thing in hockey. The Stanley cup has been going on for 125 years. I want the Golden Knights because they are a new team. They have made it that far they should try to win it. I want it to be the Knights vs the Capitals for the Stanley cup.

I lot of my hockey teammates wants the Knights to win. Some of my friends want the Capitals because we are closer to them. Some of my friends want the Knights because they are a new to team. I know a lot of other people that want the Capitals.  

Nick Avila wants the Knights to win the Stanley cup. He wants them to win because they are a new team. He wants the MVP of the Stanley cup to be Marc-Andre Fleury. He also wants the Capitals in the Stanley cup.

Anthony Velardo wants the Knights to win the cup. He wants them to win because they are a new team and they came this far. He wants Marc-Andre Fleury  to be the MVP on the Knights. He also wants the capitals to be in the cup.

Mr. Miller wants the Lighting to win vs the caps if that happens then the Lighting will win but if the caps win then the Knights will win. He wants the goal from the Knights to be the MVP. he wants the Knights to win because they are some player from the Ranger on the team. He wants the Lighting vs Knights.