Shining Bright and Doing the Best in March

Mrs.Torella and Mrs. Valente

TWO SEVENTH GRADER WHO RECEIVED A AWARD FOR STAR STUDENT FOR FOLLOWING THE WARRIOR WAY

Emma Ferreira, Spring author

Want to learn how to do your best as a student then continue reading to see advice from our star students of March at WMS.

WMS strives to have their students do the best they can and be a model for the younger grades.

Four students were seen carrying out the Warrior ay and seen as The Star Students of March in 6th, 7th, and 8th grade. They have given advice to excel as a student.

Anthony Velardo, 7th grader, said “Not to be late to your classes so that you do not miss any of your work.” Velardo thinks that students should be able to have the best education, so Velardo says not to be late “so that you do not miss any important information.”  A 6th grade Star Student, Esther Shi, agreed with what Velardo said. Shi thinks people should pay more attention to their grades and not be late.

Chloe Monsanto, 7th grader says, “Pay attention in class to fully understand what you are learning.” Monsanto says that because people usually don’t pay attention in class and they usually end up having problems on the tests. Monsanto says she wants to try and “help everyone succeed”

Nico Diaz, an 8th grader says, “To do your homework and use it as practice to fully understand what you’re learning.” Diaz says this because kids who didn’t do their homework “often have problems with tests that are given”. Another 6th grader, Dean Fiore, agreed with Diaz and says that students should have more practice so that they can ace their tests.

Tracy Freier, 8th grader, states “If you do not understand what you are learning, ask your teacher.” Freier says that because a lot of students are “afraid” to ask their teacher about not understanding the lesson or what they are learning.