January’s students of the month are following the stepping stones to success

KEEP+IT+UP%3A+6th+grade+students+of+the+month+Jade+Allan+and+Chantse+Robinson+

Ms. Torrella

KEEP IT UP: 6th grade students of the month Jade Allan and Chantse Robinson

Tracey Freier, Spring editor

Woodbridge Middle School’s January students of the month are displaying their hard work and dedication in school.

This month’s sixth grade students of the month are Chantse Robinson and Jade Allan. Both students explained what it takes to achieve high grades in middle school. Robinson tries to keep a positive mindset, “I forget the past and look at the future”. When asked who inspires him, Robinson said “My mom. She went back to school to be a lawyer”. Allan explained how she began to “focus” and “push herself” in her math and science classes, resulting in a student of the month award. Allan mentioned how one of her teachers, Ms. Falcone, always lets her know “you can do anything”, which inspires her.

The seventh grade students of the month are Kiana Medina and Kaelyb Barahona. “I tried my hardest in every class”, said Barahona on why he deserved student of the month. He also mentioned how he tries to “rub” his good actions onto others so that they can learn from him. Medina is inspired by her parents to be a great student, “When my parents were in school they worked hard”. Medina has two younger siblings that she encourages to do well in school just like her

FANTASTIC WORK: 7th grade student of the month Kiana Medina
CONGRATULATIONS: 7th grade student of the month Kaelyb Barahona

Olivia Viggiano and Jake Serrano are January’s eighth grade students of the month. Serrano said that he earned student of the month because he does “well in school and gets good grades”. Viggiano explained why she got student of the month by saying she “is nice to everyone and helps people as much as she can”. Serrano said if he could give any advice to other students, it would be “just keep working hard and doing well in school”.

GREAT WORK: 8th grade students of the month Olivia Viggiano and Jake Serrano