• May 15Dance Company Performance Wednesday 5/22 at 5:30 - Woodbridge Community Center
  • December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!

Power Ranking: Social media platforms

Photo From Trusted Reviews from under the Creative Commons License catagory
  1. Tik Tok: I put Tik tok at #1 because, first of all, entertaining and, second of all, you can make your own content so it’s a really fun but addictive site. On Tik tok you can post, text, watch videos, and live stream and it’s just the scrolling that makes it addictive because you scroll and time passes and you don’t realize it.

1. Snapchat: Snapchat’s at #2 because you can also do many things on it like Tik Tok but it’s not better than tik tok because Tik Tok has many more features that snapchat doesn’t have like live streaming thats why Tik Tok is way better.  On snapchat you can text,use filters,post on your story,and watch videos but it’s less interesting than Tik Tok

1. Youtube: On Youtube, similarly to tik tok, you can post videos on shorts or longer videos.  Shorts would be, for example, a short dance or a ‘get ready with me’ video. But a long Youtube video would be for example someone recording themselves playing Fortnite or Roblox.  On youtube you can also livestream on tiktok but it’s a bit different because on Tik Tok you can pause the live and youtube you just can’t.