Outstanding teachers of January

CONGRATS%3A+Mr.Liu%2C+Mr.Guidetti+and+Ms.Masperi++holding+up+their+certificates+

Ms. Torella

CONGRATS: Mr.Liu, Mr.Guidetti and Ms.Masperi holding up their certificates

Three outstanding teachers, Mr. Guidetti, Ms. Masperi and Mr.Liu were voted by the students as teachers of the month in January.

Sixth grade selected Mr.Liu as teacher of the month for their grade.  He teaches world language and Chinese.  Mr. Liu said he  was “surprised” to have received this award  because he was new to Woodbridge Middle School. When asked what the hardest part of teaching was he said, “The hardest part is to be dealing with the variation of the students’ comprehensive ability in the classroom.  However, this can be the stimulus to improve my teaching.” He also said his favorite part of teaching was interacting with the students and “experiencing” improvement in their study.

Mr. Guidetti,  language arts teacher, was selected as teacher of the month for seventh grade.He said he was honored because ”it comes from the students.”  He said he “loves” to make kids laugh, but also thinks it’s important to “set them straight” when needed. When asked what his inspiration was to become a teacher he said, “My uncle is my role model, He was a teacher for 40 years.”

Ms. Torella
Congratulations Ms. Masperi.

Eighth grade teacher of the month was, history teacher, Ms.Masperi. She said it was a “great” feeling to receive the award. Her favorite part of being a history teacher is being able to share knowledge of history with “young minds”. She said she wanted to be a history teacher since middle school and her dad’s interest in history also inspired her to pursue becoming a teacher. A quote she is inspired by is “People may not remember exactly what you did, or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel.” This month’s recipients truly deserve to be recognized.