• December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!
  • October 11WMS softball team plays FMS today at 4:15 at Colonia middle!

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Summer Viewing Guide

Needing something to watch in your free time or when your bored?
Television+screen+with+Netflix+logo%2C+location+unknown%2C+date+unknown.%0Ahttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.rawpixel.com%2Fsearch%2Fwatch%2520tv%3Fpage%3D1%26path%3D_topics%26sort%3DcuratedMore%3A%0A%0AUnder+Creative+Common+Licenses+
rawpixel.com
Television screen with Netflix logo, location unknown, date unknown. https://www.rawpixel.com/search/watch%20tv?page=1&path=_topics&sort=curatedMore: Under Creative Common Licenses

Are you bored and have nothing to do over the summer and just want to watch something fun, something that can get your attention? I’m Elyanna, and I am what you might call a Netflix enthusiast.  For example, over spring break I logged over 350 episodes! 

Anime:

Anime has taken over the interest of young people in America.  For all the anime lovers, I would recommend these shows: 

Darwin’s Game: Imagine being sucked into his phone from a mobile game. He gets faced with life or death. 

Spy x Family: The story is about a spy who has to “build a family” to execute a mission not knowing that he adopted a daughter who is a telepath and he married a skilled assassin.

Demon Slayer: Tanjiro Kamado is a young boy who becomes a demon slayer for his family after a demon slaughters his family and his sister Nezuko becomes a demon he tries to find a way to turn her back to normal but on the way he meets the good and bad during his journey and meets the Hashria which is the top demon slayers and goes on journeys with to try to defeat the strongest demon Musan.

My Hero Academia: This a world where most of the population has superpowers, Izuku Mindoriya is part of the 20% of people who don’t have powers.

Jujutsu Kasien: Jujutsu Sorcerers use a cursed fighting style to battle against what can destroy the world.

Fruit Basket(2019): Her family turns her life upside down.16 years old high schooler Tohru Honda takes things into her own hands moves away from her family and starts to live in a tent. But soon after she meets an unusual family with powers. 

Kaguya-sama: Love is War: A daughter who comes from a wealthy family and Miyuki is a transfer student who is well-known across the school. They like each other BUT they are too proud to confess their love.  

Teen Shows:

If you are looking for shows that offer a teenager’s perspective and are relatable then look no further.  These shows and movies will keep you entertained for hours.

20th-Century Girl: A teen girl who sets her eyes on a boy for her love-sick best friend. But things become complicated when she falls in love and is forced to pick between love and friendship.

Never Have I Ever: A high school who is dealing with the sudden death of her father and suddenly she is paralyzed and can walk for a few then high school she gets the ability to walk and to start fresh and her friends are trying to become popular.

Insatiable: Patty Bladell was bullied for being overweight then one night she meets a homeless man and starts to lose weight and she becomes determined to get back at the people who hurt her. And she meets Bob Armstrong who helps her get into the beauty pageant for revenge.

Ginny and Georga: Georgia is a young mom who has a teenage daughter Ginny to move to a new town after Geoia’s husband dies in a car accident.

Business Proposal: Shin Ha-ri goes on a blind date pretending to be her friend Se-Jeong whose father makes her go on this arranged blind date. Shin Ha-ri was going to regret the date but then I the CEO of Kang Tae-moo and things started to get worse from there

Celebrity: A-ri whose once rich family fell on hard times and she starts to earn a living selling cosmetics door to door. Then she becomes an online influencer but then she finds out about the world of influence where she becomes full of jealousy and betrayal.

To All the Boys I Love Before (3 movies): Lara Jean Covey is a teenage girl who writes love letters about all of her crushes she had over the years but she never sends them. But one day her sister sends them out.

Cobra Kai: Johnny opens a new dojo called Cobra Kai and he attracts a group of nerds who are a bunch of outcastes and have very low self-confidence and outcastes who want to learn to fight.But after the old sensei comes back the whole dojo turns around.