• December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!
  • October 11WMS softball team plays FMS today at 4:15 at Colonia middle!

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

Unhealthy Friendships

Have you ever wondered why your friendships are toxic? 
Silhouette+of+a+group+of+friends+celebrating+in+an+orange+sunset.+%0APhoto+fromhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.rawpixel.com%2Fsearch%2Ffriends%2520silhouette%3Fpage%3D1%26path%3D_topics%26sort%3Dcurated+%0AUnder+Creative+Common+License++
rawpixel.com
Silhouette of a group of friends celebrating in an orange sunset. Photo fromhttps://www.rawpixel.com/search/friends%20silhouette?page=1&path=_topics&sort=curated Under Creative Common License

It is proven that if you have more patience you can have more of an understanding of others and learn to understand others a little more. And it puts less stress on your mind when you are calmer. It is shown that it can extend your life by having less stress and worryness in your life.

Kindness is very important to build healthier and happier relationships. We have to learn to be kind to others because it’s the right thing to do. It is proven that if you are kinder to others it can bring up your moods!

When you are aggressive to others it does not make you cool or popular, it makes you look rude, unloving, disrespectful, and careless and this can make you known for these behaviors. And when you act a certain way it makes you look untrustworthy and unloyal.

”If you judge others you will be judged the same,”  is a quote from Mathew 7:2.  When you are so focused on judging them you put stress into your mind, and by doing that you can create a bad environment for yourself and your friends.