• December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!
  • October 11WMS softball team plays FMS today at 4:15 at Colonia middle!

Polls
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.

The last Rock Stars Arkham game

Photo from https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/new-suicide-squad-kill-the-justice-league-footage-shows-the-team-taking-down-the-flash/    under the Creative Commons License
Photo from https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/new-suicide-squad-kill-the-justice-league-footage-shows-the-team-taking-down-the-flash/ under the Creative Commons License

The highly anticipated DC Comics game Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League is coming out soon! It is a game that is coming out January 30 for the deluxe edition for early access but the standard release game comes out February 2.

Expectations:

I am excited about this game because it is another Arkham game from Rock Stars If you play the other Arkham game you will get what the game is about. I am excited because I can play this game with friends or by myself cool thing about that is when you not playing with your friends you can use their characters on your team you can get things for the game for them.

What is the game about?

You should be excited about the game because the game is about killing the Justice League because Brainiac invades Metropolis and the Justice League was brainwashed by Brainiac. The only way they can stop it is by killing them. The characters you get to play are Deadshot, Captain Boomerang, King Shark, and Harley Quinn; your boss is Amanda Waller. 

What you should know:

You should know before buying the game that it takes place in Metropolis. Brainiac took over and corrupted Batman, Superman, The Flash, and Green Lantern. Wonder Woman is the only one that is not corrupt, she will help the squad. 

You can play with up to 3 of your friends or you can play by yourself. There are going to be different seasons; each season is going to get a new character. For season one, they are adding Joker to the squad but this Joker is not from this universe. The Joker from this universe is dead.