Vocational tech school trip: Where futures can be built

VO-TECH VISIT: The school that WMS students visited.

Genesis Henriquez, Spring Editor

Vocational Tech can allow students to have different traits. On April 28th students were able to visit a Vocational-Tech School. These students were able to discover if they wanted to attend a new school.

There are many classes to take at Vocational Tech . Elijah Vandunk attended the Vocational Tech school trip. Vandunk said, “You can do lots of different things at the school.” There are crafts, cooking, and more at Vocational Tech . The different choices give students the chance to do what they want.

There are many differences between Vocational Tech and Woodbridge Middle School. Ms.Torrella said, “Votech is great for students who aren’t sure if they want to go to college.”  Even if the student wants to go to college, they can still go and have some extra trades. Matthew Barona went on the Vocational Tech trip. Barona explained how Vocational Tech was “quiet” and “peaceful”.

Vandunk said, “The whole school was cool and different.” Barona explained how he likes the crafts classes and the video game creating class.

At Vocational Tech there is mechanics, crafts, cooking, and much more. Different trades can be learned so the students can use the trades in their future.                                                                                                                                           

The trip to the Vocational Tech school allowed students to find a different path. It is great that students are able to visit Vocational Tech instead of going to a school they don’t enjoy.  They can go to a school that will provide skills to be learned in different trades. Vocational Tech is a great option for students.