• May 15Dance Company Performance Wednesday 5/22 at 5:30 - Woodbridge Community Center
  • December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!

Summer Vacation Ideas For 2024

Photo+From+https%3A%2F%2Ffreerangestock.com%2Fphotos%2F68910%2Fphoto-details.html+Under+The+Creative+Commons+Licence+
Photo From https://freerangestock.com/photos/68910/photo-details.html Under The Creative Commons Licence

Students all around the world and at WMS do basically nothing in the summer. I have ideas for nature lovers, beach lovers, adventurous travelers, big-city lovers, and food and drink lovers. All of these places have been carefully picked out from extensive research to find the top places for summer vacations in 2024.

Effects Of Staying Indoors:

The effects of staying indoors too much, especially in the summer, would cause people to have a change in their moods during the day. People that stay indoors all summer will find themselves tossing and turning at night from them not experiencing that much exercise. That’s not the only factor, even when they feel emotionally fine, the effect would be that a lack of time outdoors can and will mess up your natural cycle of wakefulness and being asleep.

Nature Lovers:

For nature lovers, the best vacation spot is Crater Lake in Oregon. If you visit Crater Lake in July, August, and September, you will experience no snow with high temperatures. The things you can do at Crater Lake is you can do boat tours, trolley tours, hiking, fishing, and bird watching. If you didn’t know about why Crater Lake is widely known for, it is known for its rich blue color in the water and the extreme clarity. 

Beach Lovers:

The next summer vacation idea is Dominica in the Caribbean Sea. Dominica has many beaches for endless enjoyment. Dominica is known for its sandy white beaches that grab the attention of many tourists. There is barely any crime in Dominica and is tourist friendly and is one of the safest islands in the Caribbean Sea. The beaches in Dominica are not crowded since there are wild stretches of black, gold, and white sand with also the addition of secluded caves. Probably the only thing that is a problem in Dominica is the earthquakes and tsunamis, they aren’t common but they happen once or twice a year.

Big-City Lovers:

For all the big city lovers, the spot for a summer vacation is Rome in Italy. Rome has many tourist attractions for all the tourists around the world. First of all, there is the Coliseum which probably everyone knows about. Second, there is the Pantheon which attracts many tourists for its history around it, and the Trevi Fountain which is the most beloved and famous landmark in the whole of Rome.

Food and Restaurant Lovers:

The last spot for summer vacation ideas is Kansas City. Kansas City, located in Kansas, Kansas City is famous for its barbecues and its lovely jazz music. Kansas City has many barbecue destinations and many restaurants. Kansas City has its famous restaurant that is Arthur Bryant’s because Arthur Bryant’s is famous for its renowned ‘barbecuer’ in the whole of history. Probably the only con with Kansas City is that it’s the 29th most populated metropolitan area in the United States.