• May 15Dance Company Performance Wednesday 5/22 at 5:30 - Woodbridge Community Center
  • December 21WMS Boys Basketball Plays AMS today at 4:00 in AMS
  • October 16WMS softball team plays Avenel in the playoff game today at WHS, 6:00!

Is Aaron Judge going to be great or bad. Will Juan Soto get signed for a big contract?

Yankees+logo+%28Cliparts%29+new%2Cyork%2Cyankees%2Clogo%2Chat+%0APhoto+fromhttps%3A%2F%2Fthesteveway.substack.com%2Fp%2Fpride-of-the-yankees+under+the+Creative+Commons+License+
https://pixy.org/4216156/
Yankees logo (Cliparts) new,york,yankees,logo,hat Photo fromhttps://thesteveway.substack.com/p/pride-of-the-yankees under the Creative Commons License

Aaron Judge didn’t start off great in the 2024 MLB season with a batting average around .190 in the first 10-12 games. He’s starting to see the ball a little bit better as he has an average of .220. He’s the captain for the Yankees and not playing to the best of his abilities like last year and the year before. So the question is if he will end off with a great season and lead them to the playoffs with the help of Juan Soto. Juan  Soto was signed at the end of the season of 2023 for a 1 year, $31 million contract. He has been doing very well with them and can help them get to the playoffs. But, the question is, will Soto continue playing for the Yankees with a longer contract or will he be signed to another team?

Mr. Maneri is a teacher here a WMS and in an interview he said that Aaron Judge will be great by the end of the season 100%. He thinks part of the reason why he’s in a slump because he didn’t get enough reps in Spring Training and you need reps and practice to keep you playing to the best of your abilities. He says that coming back from an injury takes time to regroup and get back to your normal performances. He thinks the Yankees will make the playoffs because of they have a dangerous lineup when there on and healthy like they are now and the only thing that their having trouble with their pitching staff. Finally, he thinks Soto will get signed to a big contract but not necessarily to the Yankees. He does think the Dominican presence will sway him to staying their and if he does stay the contract will be for 10+ years over 300 million.

Ethan Brucato is a student here at WMS and he said in an interview that he will lead the Yankees to the playoffs and be a great player and have a high average by the end of the season. He says he’s a top 3 player and will bounce back as he’s starting to show going into the middle of the year. He thinks his average will be around .270-.280 as he starts to heat up. He does think that Soto will get signed to a bigger contract for 12 years, 350+ million dollars.