6th, 7th, and 8th Grade WMS Students of the Month of December earn the recognition they deserve.

Mrs. Torrella

8th Grade Students of the Month

6th grade students of the month Alexander Lopez and Nicole Vincent are awarded for hard work and dedication.

When not doing school work it’s good to have something you like to do during freetime.  Lopez likes to,”play outside as much as I’m allowed to.” Vincent says, I love to read during freetime, it makes me happy.”

Planning for the future is essential for success, especially planning for a job to pursue. Vincent says, “I want to be a music teacher because my passion is music.” Lopez says, “I would like to be a scientist or any job as long as it has something to do with science.”

Vincent loves to read so her favorite class is “by far language arts.” While Lopez prefers the equation solving experience of school saying, “My favorite class is definitely math.”

Congratulations Nicole Vincent and Alexander Lopez for winning Student of the Month You deserve it

Mrs. Torrella
6th Grade Student of the Month

.WMS students Jennah Johnson and Aaron Riggins earn recognized due to good conduct and excellent work throughout the month of December.

Riggins and Johnson both prefer the learning aspect of school. Both saying,, “My favorite class is language arts.”

If trying to win Student of the Month, grades matter too. Riggins said, “I try to keep my grades over a B+.” On the other hand, Johnson said, “I try to get A’s or higher on every graded assignment.”

It’s always good to have a plan for the future and Johnson says, “ I would like to have over a 3.8 GPA and at least top 20 in my class with a scholarship to UCLA.” Riggins said, “I picture myself in an honors science class because science is my best subject.”

Most children have a job in mind that they plan to pursue as adults. Johnson saidid, “I want to become a Cardiovascular Surgeon when I’m older. ”Riggins explained,” My dream job is to become a Videogame Designer.

The key to earning good grades is usually studying. Riggins said,“Nope, I don’t study, my knowledge is all in my brain.”  Johnson said, “I only study if it’s for a major grade.”

Winning SOTM means not being ordinary, it means being selected for being different from others. Riggins said” I believe I won because I was myself and I did what I am suppose to when no one is looking. Johnson said, “I won because I was different from others.”

Congratulations Aaron Riggins and Jennah Johnson for winning Student of the Month, you deserved it.

Mrs. Torrella
7th Grade Students of the <Month

8th grade students of the month Peter Butta and Victoria Liska both were selected to win the student of the month award in the month of December.   

Butta has multiple classes he enjoys including “Spanish, math, and language arts.” Liska prefers the instrumental aspect of school saying, “ My favorite class is band.”

Liska and Butta both have had inspiration from family members. Liska said, “ My dad holds me to a high standard when it comes to my grades.”

Butta said, “ My brother helped me get to where I am now.”

It’s always good to have a plan for the future, Liska plans to, “ Further my education.” On the other hand, Butta does not know what he wants to do in college.

Liska  does not know what job she wants to pursue. Butta, in different circumstances, wants to become a, “teacher.”

Grades are a main stand point when trying to win student of the month. Both Butta and Liska aim for, “Straight A’s”

Congratulations Peter Butta and Victoria Liska for winning Student Of the Month. You worked hard and your hard work has paid off.