The answer key to become student of the month for November

8th+grade+student+of+the+month+

Mr.Torrella

8th grade student of the month

Victoria Roca, Fall Author

Madison Rackett and Miguel Ramos both were crowned 8th-grade student of the month for November both seem honored to win. Therefore this is how you can become a student of the month yourself.

In order to become a student of the month Rackett and Ramos both have suggestions of how to be recognized for the award.

For starters, Rackett commented on how she earned the award; she said it is possible by “being helpful” and being “really involved.”

Ramos also agreed on that note by commenting that “[he] got more helpful” over the past month and “would stay after class for a little longer to help” with the chairs ,or papers on the ground.

They also have advice for students who are seeking to become successful. Ramos said the key to become a good student is “don’t be a mean person.” Rackett, on the other hand, said to “just be involved and to get good grades.”

Rackett and Ramos weren’t expecting to win 8th-grade student of the month. Rackett said,“I was really surprise but I was really happy.” Ramos said, “I didn’t expect to get it,” but both were pleased to win.

Both 8th graders were wondering the anonymous person who nominated them was. Ramos took a guess and said “Mr.Murphy”.Rackett thinks it was “Mr.Maneri because [she] has him in a lot of classes and he has been [her] coach for all the sports so far.”

By the end of the day both Madison Rackett and Miguel Ramos both deserve to win student of the month. Congratulations to both 8th graders.