Mr. Murphy is awarded September teacher of the month

Ms.Torrella

Mr.Murphy wins Teacher of the Month

Kadence Mastrola, Fall Author

7th grade has a teacher of the month that is like no other. Mr. Murphy is a “funny and caring teacher,” said Victoria Roca.

Mr. Murphy is a language arts teacher for 7th and 8th grade. His students love him, “He makes learning fun,” Roca commended.  Mr. Murphy said, “It’s lovely. The honor to be noticed by students is just great.” Mr. Murphy shows appreciation for his coworkers.

Mr. Murphy has been teaching at WMS for 3 years, and reported, “I have more experience and now I am a better teacher than before.” Mr. Murphy said, “My coworkers are extreme and super inspiring.”

He also reported, “It’s easier to teach the 8th graders because they are more independent, but the iPad’s just make my life easier.”

“I was not surprised that Mr. Murphy was announced as Teacher of the Month,,” Roca described. Roca thinks he is an “inspiring” language arts teacher.  She loves his “quirky” puns and his learning activities. Roca told us she is in the middle of reading a Monsters on Maple Street play, that she is intrigued by and  is having fun with.

Maylin Alvarez, another student in Murphy’s class explained,. “He enlightens the mood. When you’re feeling sad, he will make a funny joke and you’ll feel better.”  “Mr. Murphy is a teacher like no other,” commented by Alvarez.

Mr. Murphy is an excellent teacher with great potential. His students appreciate him and are happy to be in his class.