Astonishing 6th grader’s win December student of the month!

Mrs. Torrella

6TH GRADE STUDENT OF THE MONTH :student of the month show the warrior way

Alison Carrasco, Fall Author

WMS December 6th graders Mathew Vacirca and Riley Volpe  students of the month surprised many with their excellent behavior and determination to keep this good work up.

When Mathew Vacirca, 6th grader,was asked how he felt to be student of the month, he responded that he was “surprised because he didn’t know he was going to get that award.” Vacirca, “inspired himself to do well in school”. When Vacirca studies for a test he needs “quietness to concentrate for a test”. On his free time he likes to “relax and do nothing”.

Vacirca’s favorite subject is “history because I learned new stuff about that happened in the past’’.

Riley Volpe, 6th grader, was asked  how she felt when they called her name, “I was proud I got student of the month two times.” Volpe’s special person to inspire her is “her sister because she always leaves a mark on every school she goes”. Her sister inspires her and she is a kind person.

When Volpe is studying for a test she gets helps from her friend Madison, (6th grader) who tutors her outside of school, and she ask for help when she gets stuck on a question. In her free time she likes to “make songs, draw, and play with her two cats named Chester and Kitty and one dog named Boba”, also she likes to “hang out” with her sister.

Her favorite subjects are art and music she “likes to draw”. Art makes her ”happy”