Jumping in with November Students of the Month!

NOVEMBER STUDENTS OF THE MONTH: All around thoughtful and kind students of the month.

Gianna Orten, Fall Author

WMS’s 7th grade November students of the month dazzled many with their phenomenal behavior and determination to continue this for the future

This November  Jack Bakos, Madison Rackett, and Katelyn Logan are students of the month. When Bakos was asked what he does to help others on a dailybasis, he responded, “help people with their homework, school work, and other activities like hockey and baseball.” Bakos went on to say that he was “very proud” to be student of the month.

Rackett said “I usually plays soccer,  softball, and basketball.” Rackett was thrilled to be one of the students  of the month my parents are proud and i’m going to continue being myself and continue to do the right thing.  

Logan was said  she happy to be student of the month, “ I’m going to be honest I was very nervous and didn’t know what to do but overall I was very happy and it made my parents proud too.”  Logan was also asked if she was going to continue this for the future and how? “ I’m going to continue this for the future by helping kids with their class work and activities.

It’s not easy getting student of the month you have to get good grades, do the right things, and help others. It’s a real challenge and these three people did it! Great job guys!