Winning 6 grade student of the month

Mrs. Torrella

6TH GRADE STUDENTS OF THE MONTH: Brianna Vargo and Daniel Foley won student of the month.

Kimora Park, Fall Author

This past month two students, Brianna Vargo and Daniel Foley, won student of the month for doing well in school.

Vargo said the best thing about WMS is the “students and their personalities.”  In her free time, she does homework and also plays hockey. Brianna likes being student of the mont, because it makes her “proud” of herself.

Her parents inspired her, she said “it’s a reflection of them on her”. WMS is different from her old school because her old school was a bad school. Being a student at Woodbridge Middle School makes Vargo “proud” because she is doing well.

Daniel Foley also won student of the month. He said the best thing about WMS is “how many things you could do, and interact”. In his free time he plays sports like hockey,baseball and basketball. Daniel likes being student of the month because he feels like he is a “role-model”.

His teachers inspired him because of their accomplishments and doing their best. WMS is different from his old school because it’s a bigger school and there are new things to do and more teachers. Being a student at Woodbridge Middle School makes Foley “feel good,cool and proud.”