September winning Teachers Of The Month for 6th 7th and 8th Grade

Mr.Wilson+and+his+little+friend+

Olivia Viggiano

Mr.Wilson and his little friend

Kimora Park, Fall Author

This September, Mr. Cianfano, Mr Maneri, and Mr Wilson were chosen teachers of the month for 6th, 7th and 8th grade.

This September, Mr. Cianfano was chosen to be the 6th Grade Teacher of the Month. He taught at Woodbridge Middle School for over fifteen years. Mr. Cianfano loves helping kids and likes teaching them.  Mr. Cianfano is a big Giants fan. He also enjoys playing basketball and coached Eric LeGrand in Colonia High School. Mr. Cianfano has traveled out of the U.S three times to Italy to visit some family members and for sight viewing.  He said “the best thing about teaching at WMS is getting to know the kids and seeing them learn something”. He never taught at another school. He had only worked at WMS same class for 15 years.

This September Mr. Maneri was also chosen to be the 8th Grade teacher of the month. Mr. Maneri had taught here at Woodbridge Middle School for years. He loves helping kids learn and do their work. On his free time Mr. Maneri plays and coaches softball.

Last but not least Mr. Wilson. This September Mr.Wilson was also chosen to be The Teacher of the Month. Here are a few things about him. He worked here at Woodbridge Middle school for about fifteen years since 2002. Mr. Wilson wasn’t planning on being a teacher, he was working as a musician and fixing electronic equipment. He then got a call and offered a job the day before school started in 1983, because the teacher who was hired dropped out. Mr. Wilson had a great music teacher in  high school, Mr Torrissi and he was the teacher that influence him. On his free time he participate in the orchestra at Drew University for six about six years. Mr. Wilson also likes to kayak and do quite a bit of fresh water fishing. He has one dog, three cats and a large fish tank which keeps him busy, he also has a number of other professional music activities so he is always busy.

In 1980 Mr. Wilson had went on a State Dept tour performance tour of Romania. He also been briefly to Switzerland, Buffalo, Canadian border, Puerto Rico,and the Virgin Island. Mr. Wilson said “ Woodbridge Middle Middle School is a really great place. There are so many fantastic things that go on to activate the students entusiasm and learning process. Mr. Wilson said “the best thing about working at WMS is it has great character, a long history, but the staff and students are the most important.

Ms. Torrella
Mr. Cianfano won 6 grade teacher of the month
Ms.Torrella
Mr.Maneri 8 grade teacher of the month