Spectacular September Star Students earn accolades

Ms. Torella

SEPTEMBER STAR STUDENTS: Accepting star student awards (Calvin Van Dunk not pictured)

Patryk Duda, Fall Author

Woodbridge Middle School’s September Star Students show the Warrior Way and inspire many others to do great things. These good deeds help students to earn this fantastic award.

Brianna Vargo, 6th grader, showed the “utmost responsibility and integrity during homeroom and going above the Warrior Way,” says Mrs. Kaschak. Vargo went on to explain who inspired her to do good deeds,”My parents. They make me follow rules and be respectful.”

Calvin Van Dunk, 7th grader, showed the Warrior Way by “helping a teacher pick up spilled pencils.” Van Dunk said he just wanted to be “helpful” and nice. Van Dunk said he will continue this good behavior.

Ryan Cardoso-Ortega was named Star Student for also picking up pencils along with Calvin Van Dunk to help Ms. Estenes.

Bakari Gifted displayed the Warrior Way by always being prepared for Mr. McGuire’s class. Gifted said he will keep up his good grades,“I’ll just listen to the teacher and complete my work.”

Isaiah Allen was also prepared for Mr. McGuire’s class. Allen said he is “proud” of himself. Allen also stated that he “focuses on school and sports at the same time.” Allen also explained that this is a “big award” to him because “It’s my first time ever getting it.”

Congratulations to all the Star Students of the month of September. “Never give up on your dreams.”