Superb September students of the month surprise several souls

Ms. Torella

SEPTEMBER STUDENTS OF THE MONTH: Laura Tobias and Andrew Kleissler happily accept the first seventh grade student of the month award.

Michael Kidwell, Fall Author

WMS’ 7th grade September students of the month have blown away many with their exceptional behavior, high grades, and determination to keep working hard throughout the year.

The first month of the school year brought Andrew Kleissler and Laura Tobias to be the students of the month. When Kleissler was asked what he did to become student of the month, he said, “I was paying attention, getting good grades, and being an overall good child.”

Kleissler went on to say that becoming student of the month was “the best” feeling that he could have within school. Other than that, he wants to keep up his good grades; he also explained that grades are important because they make him happy and his parents happy.

Tobias explained what it feels like to be the student of the month, she said “it feels nice.”She went on to say that grades are important to success, “good grades and being nice. These grades make me feel great.”

The students of the month said that their parents were passionate when their children became student of the month, so Kleissler and Tobias want to keep up the good work to keep their parents happy.