• November 20Girls basketball will be having a bake sale on December 1st

• November 14Boys and Girls First basketball game on December First

• October 30Thanksgiving diner November 21st

Lady Warriors continue working hard to ensure the end of the season ends with a success

Alivia Toliver, Spring Editor

The lady warriors are strengthening up and working hard for the big prize, the final championship match. Ms.Traschetti and the Lady Warriors team are all working together and communicating within to ensure more wins for the team and head to the big match.

Mrs.Traschetti repeats this quote to her team, “Sometimes you have to lose the small battles in order to win the war”. Ms.Traschetti explains that it was in “regards to our recent loss against Colonia.” She said , “you win some and you lose some, that’s life as an athlete”. Ms. Traschetti explains that she is “extremely hopeful for what’s to come”, “I am the team’s biggest fan and they have the skill and the drive to accomplish anything they want to”.

Marialys Urena has been active within the team, she has improved her ball-handle and serving skills recently and bumped up to the third captain on the team.  

Marialys claims that she will stay motivated throughout this year’s season by repeatedly saying to herself,  “never let the ball hit the floor”.

Eliana Mejia has improved a lot, considering her dedication to practice everyday. Her fast feet work and communication with the team, is just what the team needs to succeed. Eliana explains her motivation, “My sister played and I was motivated to try when I was old enough”, she continued, “even though I didn’t make the team last year I never gave up and tried out again” and “finally succeeded”.

Keep up the good work girls, never give up as Eliana would say and in return you are sure to succeed!